The 69th Mid-Rivers Telephone Cooperative, Inc. Annual Meeting will be held on May 24, 2022, at the Garfield County High School Gymnasium in Jordan, Montana. Member registration will begin at 10:30 AM, followed by the Business Meeting at 11:00 AM. All members in attendance will receive a $10 bill credit. Drawings for door prizes including tablets, TV’s and cash will be held throughout the meeting.
Mid-Rivers will hold a drawing for fifteen (15) $1,000 scholarships, awarded to students planning to attend a higher education institution in the Fall of 2022. To qualify for the scholarship drawing, the student must:
- attend the Annual Meeting with a parent or guardian who is a Cooperative Member (requires a signed Membership Application that has been approved by the Board of Trustees and active local telephone or Internet service from Mid-Rivers),
- be enrolled to attend a higher education institution in the fall of 2022,
- provide PROOF of full-time enrollment at the Annual Meeting,
- sign up at the Scholarship Registration table at the Annual Meeting, and
- be present during the Business Meeting when the drawing takes place.
Previous Mid-Rivers scholarship recipients are not eligible for this scholarship drawing.
Mid-Rivers Telephone Cooperative, Inc. is a telecommunications cooperative providing services to a 30,000 square mile area in 21 counties of Eastern and Central Montana and three counties in North Dakota.