Mid-Rivers is a member-owned cooperative formed in 1952. Customers who subscribe to telephone or Internet service are eligible to apply for membership in the Cooperative. The benefits of membership include the right to vote at the Cooperative’s Annual Membership Meeting, the ability to run for Trustee positions, and household eligibility for Mid-Rivers Higher Education Scholarships. Learn more by reviewing our Bylaws.
Mid-Rivers understands that serving our communities means more than just operating networks. It means being an active member of our communities, taking part in their accomplishments and taking part in their improvement.
We believe that by caring for our family, friends, neighbors and communities we can create a better tomorrow for those around us. Mid-Rivers strives to provide the highest possible quality of service – both communications and customer service – to every customer no matter where they call home.
At Mid-Rivers, it’s the people who matter.
Deliver telecommunications services that enhance education, health, commerce and quality of life.
Provide essential high quality telecommunications services with personal customer care at the lowest cost consistent with sound business practices.
- It’s the people who matter.
- Investing in our communities.
- Treating customers and co-workers like family.
- Taking an active role in the success and continued improvement of our communities and economy.
- Being a proactive leader in our industry.
- Always dealing fairly with customers, co-workers, and business partners.
Board of Trustees
President – Dane Castleberry
Vice President – Dave Rice
Secretary/Treasurer – Nick Schultz
- District 1: Nick Schultz, Grass Range, Ph: (406) 428-2260
- District 2: Charlie Ahlgren, Winnett, Ph: (406) 429-7040
- District 3: Dennis Green, Cohagen, Ph: (406) 977-2855
- District 4: Larry Cornelia, Circle, Ph: (406) 485-2929
- District 5: Dave Rice, West Glendive, Ph: (406) 687-3826
- District 6: Craig Johnson, Sidney, Ph: (406) 798-3456
- District 7: Rob Reukauf, Terry, Ph: (406) 486-5573
- District 8: Dane Castleberry, Ekalaka, Ph: (406) 975-6838
- District 9: Allan Sevier, Glendive, Ph: (406) 939-2001
Rob Reukauf, Craig Johnson, Allan Sevier, Larry Cornelia, Charlie Ahlgren, Dave Rice, Nick Schultz, Dennis Green, Dane Castleberry