The Mid-Rivers Telephone Cooperative, Inc. Annual Meeting will be held on May 23, 2023, at the Richland County Event Center in Sidney, Montana. Member registration will begin at 10:00 AM, followed by the Business Meeting at 11:00 AM. Members in attendance will receive an attendance gift. Drawings for door prizes will be held throughout the meeting.
Mid-Rivers will also hold a drawing for twenty-two (22) $1,000 scholarships, awarded to students planning to attend a higher education institution in the Fall of 2023. To qualify for the scholarship drawing, the student must:
- attend the Annual Meeting with a parent or guardian who is a Cooperative Member (requires a signed Membership Application that has been approved by the Board of Trustees and active local telephone or Internet service from Mid-Rivers)
- be enrolled to attend a higher education institution in the fall of 2023
- pre-register for the drawing prior to the start of the meeting at www.midrivers.com/scholarships/
- check in at the Scholarship Registration table at the Annual Meeting
- be present during the Business Meeting when the drawing takes place
Eligible applicants include graduating high school seniors entering freshman year at a college, university or technical school; and current college, university and technical school students planning to continue studies in the fall. All applicants must be enrolled as full-time students for the Fall of 2023. Previous scholarship winners (competitive or drawing, and in any year) are ineligible. Applicants must have a parent or guardian who is a member of Mid-Rivers Telephone Cooperative, Inc. with active telephone or Internet service and a completed and approved membership application. Applicants unsure of membership status should contact Mid-Rivers well in advance of the drawing date at 1-800-452-2288 to verify eligibility.
Mid-Rivers Telephone Cooperative, Inc. is a non-profit telecommunications cooperative providing services to a 30,000 square mile area in 21 counties of Eastern and Central Montana and three counties in North Dakota.