Mid-Rivers to Award $22,000 in Scholarships at May 23, 2023 Annual Meeting
Mid-Rivers will draw for twenty-two (22) additional $1,000 scholarships at the Cooperative’s Annual Meeting on May 23, 2023, at the Richland County Event Center in Sidney, MT. To qualify for the scholarship drawing, the student must:
- attend the Annual Meeting with a parent or guardian who is a Cooperative Member (requires a signed Membership Application that has been approved by the Board of Trustees and active local telephone or Internet service from Mid-Rivers)
- be enrolled to attend a higher education institution in the fall of 2023
- provide PROOF of full-time enrollment at the Annual Meeting
- pre-register for the drawing prior to the start of the meeting using the online registration form
- check in at the Scholarship Registration table at the Annual Meeting
- be present during the Business Meeting when the drawing takes place
Registration for the meeting will begin at 10:00 a.m. and close at the start of the Business Meeting at 11:00 a.m. The scholarship recipients will be drawn at random from the list of eligible students attending the meeting.
Eligible applicants include graduating high school seniors entering freshman year at a college, university or technical school; and current college, university and technical school students planning to continue studies in the fall. All applicants must be enrolled as full-time students for the Fall of 2023. Previous scholarship winners (competitive or drawing, and in any year) are ineligible. Applicants must have a parent or guardian who is a member of Mid-Rivers Telephone Cooperative, Inc. with active telephone or Internet service and a completed and approved membership application. Applicants unsure of membership status should contact Mid-Rivers as soon as possible at 1-800-452-2288 to verify eligibility.